ATTENTION: USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The Bindu Project is pleased to provide the information on this website as a service to the general public. The Bindu Project and its suppliers and content providers do not and cannot warranty or guarantee the accuracy or availability of the content on this site or on any other site to which this site links.
Users of this site are hereby notified that The Bindu Project and its suppliers and content providers assume no liability to any party (and have no responsibility) for any damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on or inability to use The Bindu Project website or any information or resources provided by or through The Bindu Project website. Any information or resources provided by or through The Bindu Project website is provided as is without any warranties of any kind including warranties of non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. Further, use of the site or any information or resources provided by or through the site by any person or organization shall constitute agreement by that person or organization to hold harmless The Bindu Project and its suppliers and content providers for any claim relating to the site, use of the materials provided by or through this site or attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any information provided by or through The Bindu Project website.
You may download, use and copy the materials found on The Bindu Project website for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies of the material that you make must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the site that pertain to the material being copied. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right found or described herein.
Remember, this site is provided solely as a service to help support burgeoning charities during their formative stage as they work on execution, sustainability and scale
The Bindu Project may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting.
If you link to The Bindu Project’s website, you agree that you at all times may link to, but not replicate, The Bindu Project content. In addition you:
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around The Bindu Project content;
- Shall not imply that The Bindu Project is endorsing you or your products without express prior written permission from The Bindu Project;
- Shall not misrepresent your or your site’s relationship with The Bindu Project;
- Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about The Bindu Project or The Bindu Project’s products or services on your site or otherwise;
- Shall not use The Bindu Project logo without express prior written permission from The Bindu Project;
- Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups; and
- Shall not link to an internal or subsidiary page of The Bindu Project’s website that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this site on another site without The Bindu Project’s prior written permission.
Effective: November 1, 2013